Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today doing what????

Today what i was doing??? haha i help my hamster clean up they stuff, and wash 2 turtle small tank...and feed them eat .....i realize that mc turtle getting bigger and bigger and mine 1 also. i will take they picture soon when i get back my fon.....T_T....my fon send to sony central until din send back to me.Long time din have take my ss picture.....boring.....no fon to use.....Taking about today while i was bathing the turtle my hamster is running out of the cage lol......=.=......very worry that i cant find it back lucky i found them.....lol.....xia si wo... After that,i was playing the software call Poladroid ....can make the effect like old photo. wuhu~~~thanks to amelia find for me.....got thing to play....wakakaka...


T
his is the picture just now i edit for that software......enjoy it......^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment