Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mooncake fesitival........

What i doing while Mooncake fesitival???
At home doing flash.....lol......this year no tang lung,no candle
but got buy 1 piece of mooncake go back eat with friends........
Boring Mooncake fesitival i ever have this year......sure some of my friends
having their happy hour ,have some party outside there,bbq,yamcha....
but me got flash teman me haizzzz.........sienzzzz

This month very horrible!!! why i say so?
coz this month have many 'October baby' born.......
Start from 1st of oct every week also got ppl birthday.....cham lo.....
POKAI 9 9.....T.T.....

My mom birthday same with my friend Amelia.....lol can i celebrate with them
at the same time??? =.T
Today is my hometown best friend Dragon birthday....i wish u all the best,
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......next time sing birthday song to u when
we meet up......hope u all the dream will come true........

Who coming next???
paiseh need check up..........=.=
>
>
>
>
>
>
My bossy.......Tok ting li.........
hope i can play him 99 hahaha.....need planing.....sound bad.....but fun......hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment