Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween nite rock.....lol......^0^

Yesterday, my collage have a halloween nite and many student wear they
own costume.....is quite fun and crazy. I just found out that 1 of my lecturer
wai kong singing are not bad. haha ^_^. Hope can hear him sing again...
my classmate also wearing their own costume T.T, me and yoke wan just simply
wear a normal shirt haha....don know want act what so just go and enjoy
their show. Hope that next time Halloween our class (mm085-1) can dress up
haha.....so that can play and fool around.....^_^.....will upload some photo soon....
Need grab some photo for my classmate Carmen....sorry yah carmen,haha!!

This is some of the photo i take from my handphone......
Other photo will upload soon....after grab from carmen....^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment