Monday, August 24, 2009

WuHU......back soon.......HoMeToWn>>>>taiping

Yeah hey......back hometown soon.....today is last day at sunway here,
long time din back to my hometown miss my mommy and daddy so much...
after waiting my otp letter from Theone academy found that i din have opt letter for me,
lol so happy no need pay 200 ringgit to resubmit work...hope i will pass for this semester.
O.O So tomorrow can back to my lovely hometown...yahu!!!
TAIPING I COMING BACK SOON ^_^

Later noon, will go toa meet my fren to celebrate my friend birthday......
birthday boy>>> kiat hui<<<
he is my sem 1 fren, haha now major in digital animation....wuhu.....^_^
actually his birthday is 27 /8 but some of us back to hometown already...haha
so today, celebrate early with him.....
Later need go buy cake lo.....hahaha
At here i want to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ,XIAO MEI (kiat hui)
wish u all your dream will come true.....^_^

At night will blog again^_^......bye

No comments:

Post a Comment