Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WelCome to my New blog......^_^

welcome to my blog.....this is my another blog.....^_^
the reason i open an new blog is i wan separate my school assignment and my own thing.
This blog is upload my own art work and my own college life, anything about me....^_^

Holiday already passed 4 days, i take 2 day to sleep because before that we all rushing assignment and din sleep enough so i want sleep until i feel enough.But i feel that quite boring to me.....coz wake up bath, eat ,online,facebook and looking people art work.......lol......got a bit sienz.


Yesterday, go for shopping with my classmate.....quite fun too.....coz i go for bowling with them
hahaha....^_^....but skill bad already....lol....kelian....then we eat and shop together, but i din buy anything lol....no money liao....T_T

Today do what leh? erm....today i wake up for facebook a while then eat with my fren pei shan and jia tart....my housemate leh?? lol go to toa lo....have class to take.....then me alone.....T_T
lucky got pei shan and jia tart lo......they are my classmate^_^

Today they go pak toh lo, me at home to clean up my house....before that i din go out so i ask pei shan to help me buy 我的美丽日记 mask, haha now very popular lol so i also want try it....hehe.....


here there r........
.
.
.
.
.



lol, long time din buy mask le.....T_T no time for that....busy with assignment....lol
now can do anytime hahaha........
ok la now busy le updated when free ^_^
bye bye oh
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment