Saturday, August 22, 2009

Raining daY........nice ^_^

Today didn't go any where.....stay at home oh.....
coz now is raining at here,need stay at home lol.....
so need find something to do lo...^_^
Actually this morning i should go klcc to see some books there but i lazy to wake up....paiseh
to justin lo,promise to him say that i will go with them but lazy to wake up.sorry yah...^_^
Yesterday me and yihong go amelia tatoo shop haha quite nice too, then there have snooker to play so me and yi hong play for 3 games,haha me so noob don know play it well, need practice
a lot for that. After that i wait for justin and yi lei go to play at sunway pyramid asia avenue there, we went for a shooting basket ball, haha we try to score higher marks but cant coz to tired.....lol.....O^O then go to play the mario race car a while. Quite nice for yesterday.^_^. After that we go meet mc and my boss at ming tian restaurant have our dinner, then we walk back to ridzuan my home. Boss need stay over night to help mc to repair his computer. At night,my housemate and boss all gila about play dota. +.= lol. So noise, then i sleep early yesterday.This morning,my boss ajar us go for a bak kut teh, long time din meet him and talk cock with him lol.......miss our 1st sememster always chit chat with them.....now all din same major less talk and meet.....he quite funny although he always act like cool cool....today weather not bad coz raining here feel a bit cool. So nice for me........blog again if free.....^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment