Monday, September 14, 2009

The things that i done today^_^

Today,after critic my assignment fly me to the moon, we go for a movie at Pyramid.
Me , yoke wan and mc going watch the Singapore movie>>吓到笑
lol this movie damn funny,but got scare me a bit. This movie is ghost comedy, quite funny
and scary........



This the movie we watch^_^
Damn funny



Beside that, i buy a pair of shoe for myself.haha quite like it.......




Beside me, mr mc also got buy his shoe>>>>


choosing his shoe like go pasar buy fish.......wakakaka^_^


Trying shoe same with his pants lol.....=.=
like soh zai........xP


Finally>>>>choosing this.......^_^



Lol......ssing again......girls ma.....can not meh???......xP




After that, i rushing to meet my old friend that i din see him a year,lol miss him so much....
came back from singapore....beside me is my buddy >>snake<<, beside him is my old friend
Ooi Sheng.....haha so happy to meet him again......

No comments:

Post a Comment